Pilot Gold (TSX:PLG) reported the results from its Preliminary Economic Assessment for the Halilaga copper-gold porphyry project in northwestern Turkey. The company owns a a 40% interest in Halilaga, alongside a Turkish subsidiary of Teck Resources, Teck Madencilik Sanayi Ticaret A.S., which owns the remaining 60% of the joint venture.
Articles Tagged "pilot gold"
Molycor Gold Corp. (TSXV:MOR,OTC Pink:MLYFF,FWB:M1V) announced it has optioned its Nevada-based Griffon Gold property to Pilot Gold (TSX:PLG).
Mineweb reported that Pilot Gold (TSX:PLG) is drawing comparisons between its Kinsley project and Newmont's (NYSE:NEM) large Long Canyon deposit.
Pilot Gold Inc. (TSE:PLG) announced it has discovered bulk tonnage style gold in Elko County.