Premium Exploration Inc. (TSXV:PEM,OTCQX:PMMEF) announced and outlined the 8,000 meter infill and definition drill program designed to expand the Friday-Petsite in-pit resources at the Idaho Gold Project.
As quoted in the press release:
Friday-Petsite Infill Program Objectives:
- Definition drilling for additional resources within the current 1.0 km pit-constrained Friday-Petsite resource.
- Definition drilling within the Main Zone
- Infill and definition drilling to connect Main & North Zone
- Infill and definition drilling to expand the resource beyond the 1.0 km the pit-constraint.
- Infill and definition drilling along the additional 0.7 km mineralized strike south
- Drilling will begin within the pit-constrained resource and continue along strike to the south, following up on the additional 0.7 km mineralized footprint defined through step-out drilling in 2011 where significant upside remains to define additional resources.
- Drilling with one reverse circulation rig is anticipated to begin early November. A total of up to 25 drill holes are planned ranging in depth from 100m to 350m.