Yamana Gold Inc. (TSX:YRI,NYSE:AUY,LSE:YAU) announced that its second quarter results for 2012 include a year-on-year drop in net earnings from $194.68 million to $42.91 million. However, the company did produce 288,700 gold equivalent ounces.
According to the press release, significant financial results include:
- Revenue of $536 million
- Adjusted earnings of $135 million, $0.18 per share
- Cash flow generated from operations of $241 million, $0.32 per share
- Generated cash margin of $1,361 per ounce
- Cash and cash equivalents were $699 million
- Declared a quarterly dividend of $0.065 per share, representing an 18% increase over the second quarter dividend rate