Cream Minerals Ltd.(TSXV:CMA) reported drill results for two holes on the Once Bocas South zone. The zone is a new area of silver and gold mineralization and is not included in the Company’s current NI 43-101 Inferred Mineral Resource. The drill program delivered unexpected results in identifying eight quartz zones with gold and silver values.
Highlights of the drill results:
- Significant drill intersections, (intersections are not true widths) true widths are expected to be 50% to 70% of drill intersections dependent on the drill inclination.
- 20 metres of 75.30 g/t Ag and 0.325 g/t Au – intercept of OBS 05 – 11; including
- 14.00 metres of 91.61 g/t Ag and 0.396 g/t Au; including
- 10.00 metres of 97.48 g/t Ag and 0.422 g/t Au; including
- 4.00 metres of 140 g/t Ag and 0.520 g/t Au;