Maudore Minerals Ltd. (TSXV:MAO) reported on its recent update on the Comtois project.
As quoted in the press release:
Strategic Plan for Increasing Shareholder Value
- Updating Resources: following considerable success in drilling on the Osbell zone since the last estimate, including 140,000m of drilling and 475 holes, Maudore is proceeding with an updated N.I. 43-101 Resource estimate.
- Drilling: Maudore continues work to expand the Osbell resource with new emphasis on step-out drilling in all directions. Work will also be done along our 120 km Westward land holdings to identify other potential deposits.
- Metallurgical Test Work: ongoing on the Osbell to confirm viability.
- Environmental Baseline Work: underway on the property. This will form the foundation for future Environmental Impact Studies.
- Community Relations: Maudore is introducing itself to communities that might be impacted by future mining operations.